Basically, I could live on dip. It is pretty much one of my favorite things to eat. If you ask me, dip is the queen of appetizers.
That’s why I make this creamy crock pot spinach and artichoke dip almost every time we have company; I want to treat my guests like royalty. (Do you think Kate Middleton hogs out on dip? Probably not. Oh well. She’s missing out.)
You can keep it in your fridge for up to three days after you make it, so be sure to save some for yourself after the company leaves. Just warm it back up in the microwave and you’re good to go.
- 2 14.75 oz cans of artichoke hearts
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of water chestnuts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of fresh spinach (chopped)
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of grated white cheddar cheese
- Chop your artichoke hearts into small pieces and put into your crock pot.
- Add your mayonnaise, sour cream, water chestnuts, spinach, Parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese into the crock pot.
- Mix everything up thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Stir well and serve with pretzels, crackers, pita chips, or bread.
No joke, my stomach is growling just writing this post. GIMME THE DIP!