Hello and welcome back to Think and Make Thursday! This week is EXTRA EXCITING because we’re celebrating ONE YEAR of this amazing party! Although I’ve only been hosting for a few weeks, I have been linking since the beginning, and I definitely agree that the one year anniversary of this party calls for a special celebration to THANK YOU for linking with us or visiting the party to see the wonderful inspiration that’s shared here! So, in honor of this special occasion, my co-hosts and I have teamed up bring you the chance to win $200 PayPal cash!
How awesome is that?
- Giveaway is open worldwide. Void where prohibited.
- There will be one winner chosen randomly through Rafflecopter.
- The prize is $200 in PayPal cash.
- In order to receive PayPal cash as a prize, the winner must have a valid PayPal account. Winner will also be responsible for any fees associated with accepting PayPal cash.
- Winner will be contacted via email.
- Winner must respond via email within 72 hours of notification in order to claim prize. If no response is received within that time, a new winner will be chosen.
- Please be sure to read the complete terms & conditions on the Rafflecopter form.
Now let’s get on with the party! Every week, the ten of us choose our favorite Bright Ideas from the party to share on our own blogs the following week, giving you an even better chance of being featured! Be sure to visit my co-hosts’ blogs to see which Bright Ideas they chose to feature this week: Addison Meadows Lane, Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body, Dwell Beautiful, The Heathered Nest, Houseologie, Kenarry: Ideas for the Home, Little Red Brick House, Petite Modern Life and Table & Hearth. If you love any of the Bright Ideas we feature, please click through the link to pin from the original source, not from Think and Make Thursday.
Neutral Fall Tray Vignette by What Rose Knows
Rusty Tin Can Lanterns by Little Brags
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup by Alisha Enid
MOST VIEWED Bright Idea of the Week
7 Quick Tips for Chalk Painting Furniture by Diane & Dean
We’ll be sharing all of these Bright Ideas on our Think and Make Thursday Pinterest Board. If you are one of the bloggers whose bright idea was featured this week, you’re welcome to share this shiny button for all to see on your blog!
Now it’s your turn to share your Bright Idea for a chance to be featured at next week’s party! By linking up at Think and Make Thursday you agree to:
- Show us some love. Please follow all the hosts on social media. Grab a party button or link back to us in some way.
Think and Make Thursday Party Button
- Share your bright ideas. Submit up to 3 family friendly links you’ve never shared with us before. Please link to a specific post, not your home page. No Etsy shops, no giveaways, no link parties and no photos that you have purchased and/or do not have permission to share. Please be aware that by sharing your posts at Think and Make Thursday you are giving permission to our hosts to share your projects on social media, on their blogs as featured posts and in round-up posts with links back to your site and all credit given to you.
- Be inspired. Visit other links to get great ideas and leave positive, encouraging comments. After all, this is a party – you should mingle.
- Let us contact you. When you link up, we’ll add you to our party exclusive email list, so you’re among the first to know each week when the party starts! (You can opt out at any time).
Let’s Get This Party Started